The easy recipes in this cookbook for babies are divided into two stages: 6 and 7-month-old babies and babies 8 to 12 months old.
150+ Best Baby Purees Cookbook: Healthy and Easy Recipes with 100+ Tips on Weaning and Solids Introduction by Angelina Gardner
Of course, you do. But many parents do not know what types of foods are best for healthy baby development, or at what age they should start weaning a baby. Relax! In this book Supermoms and Superdads are provided over 150 delicious puree recipes guaranteed to make your baby want to eat solid food. And, best of all, anybody can make these baby smoothie recipes with no special equipment or expensive ingredients. Treat your growing baby to a huge variety of homemade baby food recipes that only take minutes to prepare and taste awesome… even for picky eater babies.
The recipes in this best puree cookbook for babies are divided into two stages. First Stage purees are for 6 and 7-month-old babies and the Second Stage is for babies 8 to 12 months old. These healthy puree recipes for babies include:
- 2 ingredient vegetable and fruit purees
- 3+ ingredient purees made of vegetables, fruits or both
- Complex purees based on baby cereals, meat, fish and dairy products.
This baby food cookbook contains essential information on:
- When to start weaning your baby and feeding solid food
- What to choose as the 1st baby food
- Best first veggies and fruits and their nutrients and health benefits
- What kinds of spices to use in healthy baby food
- Chapters are preceded by tables with the information about the suggested quantity of food a baby should be fed at certain ages
About the author of these easy recipes, Angelina Gardner: