Download these 3 Steps to Sensible Fitness for a quick and easy guide that was written with over 35 years of experience about health and fitness. It’s free today on Amazon!
Fat-Burning Strategies for Regular Guys: 3 Steps to Sensible Fitness by
Using and Occams’s Razor approach, this quick and easy to read e-book distills over 35 years of experience, experimentation, and trial and error learning about health and fitness. It includes effective, research-based exercise and diet plans, along with some down-home tips you won’t find anywhere else.
* Why a cheesy 80s movie could inspire your fitness efforts.
* Why your body-fat percentage is (rather than your BMI) is a more accurate measure of your fitness.
* An exercise routine you can do at home found to be nine times more effective in burning fat than traditional methods.
* Why the new science of hormonal fat-burning is more effective than traditional calorie counting.
* Additional tips on sleep and recovery, training psychology, optimal exercise intensity, and more.
* How to use the overarching principle of “structural tension” to propel your fitness efforts.
If you’re an “average” guy, getting a bit older, but still seeking a sensible, realistic level of fitness along with a lean, muscular look, these strategies will help you in your quest!
If you’re an Indie author and would like to have your book listed, fill out this form.
Visit the Testimonials page to see what authors are saying about NewFreeKindleBooks.
Visit our nonfiction page to find more on the bookshelf for other free eBooks about dieting, sensible fitness, and juicing recipes. Take a moment and leave a comment to let us know about your success/failures with dieting techniques and strength building tips. For your convenience, here is a link for you to follow: https://newfreekindlebooks.com/free-non-fiction-ebooks/