Sell More Books: Amazon Promotion and Marketing Strategies by
You’ve spent hours writing your book, make sure people can find it. I can help you with the complicated and frustrating process of increasing your online visibility.
- I’ll give you detailed instructions to fine-tune your product description.
- Provide you with up-to-date information to choose the appropriate categories.
- Furnish specific directions so you can find the correct keywords.
- Help you set up your Amazon Author Page.
- Share information on guaranteed ways to get more reviews.
- Detailed help using Kindle Promotions, including links to 50 websites that will promote your book.
- Offer tips for marketing your eBook on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & other social media sites.
So, if you’re new to eBook marketing, or looking for some new tips, let’s Sell More Books!
About the author, Jim Liston:
Jim Liston grew up in the wild 70s in St. Louis, Missouri. A musician all of his life, he spent most of his early adult years traveling as a drummer in rock bands. He currently plays the mandolin and is part of a bluegrass duo with his wife.
Follow him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiminkansas
Visit his website where he helps Indie authors promote their books: http://jimsgotweb.com
Like him on Facebook: http://facebook.com/jimsgotweb
Join his GoodReads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/126895-taming-amazon