The Low FODMAP Diet Guide for Beginners: The Blueprint for Improving Your IBS & Digestive Disorder & Building Your Own Personalized Meal Plan & Recipes for a Healthy Gut by Grant Barlow
What to eat when you can’t eat anything?
This question plagues everyone suffering from digestive issues, especially chronic ones such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). The low-FODMAP diet has been proven to be incredibly successful in healing distressed digestion and managing symptoms such as bloating, gas, and constipation. But its true power lies in its ability to heal IBS, one of the most widespread gastrointestinal disorders.
Research conducted by Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology found that 86% of tested subjects with IBS saw improvements in their symptoms while on a low FODMAP diet.
Another study reported that people also felt relief from abdominal pain, bloating, stool consistency, and flatulence. There’s no doubt that the low-FODMAP diet can work wonders.
But people still hate it.
Part of the reason lies in the diet’s semi-extreme restrictiveness: A LOT of foods are strictly forbidden when following this regime. Most people somehow get over the fact that they have to give up so many of their favorite foods but get stuck on the next challenge.
We’re talking of course about preparing and cooking meals with such a limited amount of ingredients.
Creating new recipes is very time-consuming, and you can’t just copy “normal” recipes and replace the high-FODMAPs in them with their healthier versions.
This has caused many to give up on this diet, even though it has the potential to cure all their digestive issues. Fortunately, you don’t have to be one of them. You can now have your cake and eat it too.
In The Low FODMAP Diet Guide for Beginners, you will discover:
- The intricate relationship between food and your gut – discover WHY you have digestive problems, and HOW to get rid of them for good
- A comprehensive guide through various digestive disorders, to help you determine how strict you should be with your diet
- The most detailed low-FODMAP diet guide ever, including a definite list of low and high FODMAPs, the effect they have on your body, and the benefits you’ll reap once you endorse this diet
- An instruction manual for starting and staying on the low-FODMAP diet: discover how to survive the elimination phase, and how to substitute high-FODMAPs with their diet-friendly versions
- Proven strategies for cooking and baking while on this diet, including a guide through low-FODMAP flours, spices, and sauces
- A mini-cookbook containing breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes to help you get started
- Examples of recipes for diet-friendly snacks and desserts: discover how you can give in to your cravings and stay healthy at the same time
And much more.
Even though this diet is most often advertised as a diet for those suffering from chronic digestive conditions, it’s incredibly helpful for those who struggle with mild symptoms as well.
It’s just a matter of customizing the diet to fit your needs.