Free on Amazon August 5-7
Fibromyalgia: The Ultimate Guide to Managing Your Pain and Reducing Your Suffering (Reduce Stress Now, Pain Management, Stress Free Forever) by Robert Price
Today, it is estimated that eight percent of the American population suffers from Fibromyalgia. Unfortunately, not very many people know what fibromyalgia even is, and what’s even worse is that many people who suffer from it don’t know the proper techniques to manage and treat the symptoms. As a result, millions of people go on living through pain and stress every day.
This book will teach you exactly why you should no longer live that way, and will serve as a guide to teaching you about what fibromyalgia specifically is and the different treatments that you can take. This book will discuss:
- What is Fibromyalgia? This book will tell you exactly what it is!
- What are the causes of Fibromyalgia? The causes can actually be a little more complex than some people think, but this book will list out many of the known and potential causes of it.
- What are the symptoms of Fibromyalgia? There’s actually quite a few, but this book will outline and discuss what each symptom is.
- How can you manage the symptoms of Fibromyalgia? There are a multitude of professional methods that you can use to manage the symptoms of Fibromyalgia, and in the long run you’ll feel less pain and less stress.
- Are there any simple things you can do from home to treat Fibromyalgia? You bet there are.
- Can I really overcome my Fibromyalgia? Yes, you can. If you apply the skills and methods this book teaches you, you can definitely overcome it?
- Are there any support groups or special centers I can get in touch with? This book will close with just a handful of the more prominent support groups and special centers, and will include who they are and how you can get into contact with them.
- Much, much more!