Upcoming Free eBook August 5-7
Relationship Rescue: Proven Strategies to Rescue Your Relationship For Good (Secrets to Love Life And Happiness, Save Your Marriage, Save Your Relationship, Counselling, Relationship Advice) by Samantha Wells (Author)
You’re about to discover how to fall in love again! Too many relationships fail, and marriages end in divorce! It is no surprise that our country has the highest divorce rates that it has ever had. Don’t let yourself fall into this category! Don’t let yourself or your relationship suffer anymore. With the help of this book, you too can rescue your relationship!
One of the most common problems within a relationship is the tendency to cease positive communication with each other. As a relationship evolves, sometimes communication becomes muddled. Partners can become too quiet with each other when it comes to stressors, which ends up causing larger issues. Communication fallouts can be one of the most devastating problems to have within a relationship. It is important to be able to have meaningful conversations within a relationship, because then it is easier to talk through the stressors that burden life.
It is important to save your relationship, especially if you have kids- they will suffer too.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Why do some relationships need to be rescued?
- What happens to relationships after kids?
- When to seek counselling
- Why is sex so important to a relationship, and how to re-kindle that flame if it seems lost.
- Steps to follow to save your relationship
- Ideas of inexpensive things to do as a couple to remind you why you fell in love
- Things/topics to avoid when you feel your relationship is suffering
- Support Groups to contact (and when to do so)
- Much, much more!